Professional Forex Course online
Professional Forex Course | Forex Online Trading Course.
PROFESSIONAL FOREX COURSE.
5 Days 1.30 hour Daily.
- So Art of identifying a price trend reversal at a relatively early stage and riding on that trend.
- The weight of evidence shows or proves that the trend has reserved.
- While In Technical Analysis we are dealing Probabilities, never certainties.
- Hopes and fears of all market participants have reflected in one thing the Price.
- Technical Analysis assumes that prices move in Trends.
- Trends have a tendency to Perpetuate.
- So There is no known Technique for determining the direction and exact magnitude of the price move, we can only recognize a change in direction.
- It doesn’t matter what time frame you are following. the principles of technical Analysis remain constant.
Trends with Trend Lines.
- Rules for determining the Signification of Trend lines.
- The longer the line the greater the trend is measuring and greater the signification.
- If a Trend line is to be drawn.
- An uptrend must have one endpoint at the lowest low point to the current bar Low in the graph.
- Support & Resistance Levels.
- Pivot Point.
Japanese Candlesticks Patterns.
- That displays the price distance between the open and the close.
- This area is the real body or simply the body.
- The real body displays the opening and closing price of the security.
- Closing prices have added significance because they determine the conviction of the bulls or bears.
- SHOOTING STAR – This candle has a long upper shadow with little, or no lower shadow, and a small real body near the lows of the session that develops during or after downtrend and uptrend. It present bearish
- When a currency opens the day above or below yesterday’s closing price.
- We are only looking for larger gaps not for smaller.
- Breakaway Gap.
- Exhaustion Gap.
- Sentimental point.
Try Also Here,
82 / 100 SEO Score